In June, I had the privilege of traveling to Oslo, Norway for the NDC Oslo conference. In addition to taking place in one of my favorite countries, NDC Oslo is one of the best developer events I've attended, drawing over 2,400 attendees and 200 amazing speakers from around the world.
Recording courtesy of the NDC Conferences Channel
And, as I am wont to do, I did much of the work to build the demos for this talk during my weekly Twitch streams. If you want to see the nitty-gritty of how this project came together over several weeks, check out the stream notes and replay videos, below.
- May 09 - Starting the Project
- May 13 - Getting our first emotion results and working with UART between the Coral and Particle devices
- May 20 - Showing off the demo box & UART Serial between devices
- May 28 - Soldering the Particle Mesh controller board and assembling the button box
- June 3 - Working on the Demo Web UI for capturing photos and showing results
- June 10 - Programming Xenon-powered Neopixels to show demo state animations